OK, I know I said this already, but…it took more time than I thought to fix the second block. I finished the block on the right last night. I actually finished the first one the day after I received the fabric from Margaret (about 2 weeks ago!); however, after carefully placing all that beautiful fabric, I cut the second block too small. The finished size is 14.5″ and I don’t have a template that big.
On the block on the right, I ripped out the top and then the left side, then I re-made the left strip wider and with some of my own fabric and also made a new top strip with my own fabric. Margaret is going to cut it to the proper finished size so I don’t make the same mistake again. I hope she likes them. They are going in the mail TOMORROW.